San Vicente, Palawan!
San Vicente is an emerging tourist destination nestled in between the popular Palawan destinations El Nido and Puerto Princesa.
Located on the northwestern side of Palawan Island, it is home to the longest white-sand beach in the Philippines and the second-longest in Southeast Asia, aptly named Long Beach.
At precisely 14.7 KM-long, it is said to be three times longer than Boracay's famous White Beach. San Vicente's Long Beach offers a laid-back vibe, ideal for travelers who are interested in sightseeing, lounging at the beach for hours, and island-hopping.
if you're wondering what to do in San Vicente, Here's a comprehensive list of the top things to do in San vicente and nearby tourist spots for destinations.
1. Beach bumming in Long Beach San Vicente palawan
2. Beach hopping in San Vicente
3. Catch the Sunset at Bato in Ningning
4. Island Hopping in Port Barton
5. Snorkeling and freediving
6. Swim with the Sea Turtles