Ultimate Travel Packing List
Atravelux Travel Tips & Advisory!!!
The Ultimate Travel Packing List
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR MAIN LUGGAGE
• Rolling Luggage – Let’s face it. Wheels are nice. There’s no need to carry all your gear on your back or via a duffle bag if you know you’re going to be traveling in a city where there are paved roads and sidewalks.
• 4-Wheels – As you fill up your wheeled luggage, weight can become a bit restrictive – especially if you have to walk long distances. Consider 4-wheels to keep the weight off your wrist and effortlessly roll your bag by your side.
• Duffel Bag – These are simple, lightweight, and Eagle Creek’s duffel bags are crazy durable. Sling it over your shoulder, or put some wheels on it and get on your way.
• Wheeled Backpack – If you’ll be going through different types of terrain, or switching from airports to cobblestones, having a bag with the option to roll it or carry it like a backpack or duffel is really handy.
• Travel Backpack – If you know you don’t want the extra weight of wheels, traveling with a travel pack is going to mean hands-free mobility and ultimate versatility.
• Carry-On – Whenever possible, travel with a carry-on luggage. It’ll just mean you can save time at the airport, save on check-in fees, guarantee the airlines won’t lose your bag… the list goes on and on.
STEP 2: ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF
• Lightweight clothing that can be layered
• Long-sleeved shirts
• Sweaters or fleece jacket
• T-shirts and tank tops (be respectful of the culture you are visiting)
• Pants and/or shorts
• Belt – Check out this one for a ingenuitive money protection option
• Socks – wool socks are best for hiking
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Rain jacket, windbreaker or umbrella
• Sunglasses and glasses case
• Dresses and/or skirts
• Jewelry – organize in a mini cube or circlet
• Hat or sun visor
• Scarf or bandana
• Swimsuit or swim trunks – consider a wet/dry organizer
• Cell phone and charger
• Travel speakers
• Travel pillow, eye mask and ear plugs
• Electric converters and adapters
• Travel apps that will help with language, directions, and money conversion
STEP 3: PACK YOUR TOILETRY BAG
THE TOILETRY BAG BASICS
• Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash
• Hair brush or comb, hair ties, barrettes/bobby pins
• Shampoo and conditioner
• Sunscreen and face lotion with SPF
• Make up packed in a wipeable wristlet
• Face wash and/or makeup remover wipes and q-tips
• Night time Moisturizer/Lotion
• Lip balm with SPF and lipstick or lip gloss
• Personal hygiene items
• Feminine hygiene products
• Extra contacts, solution, and contact case
• Glasses and prescription sunglasses
• Prescription medication with the label/script so that you can refill if needed and not be questioned by TSA.
TOILETRY BAG EXTRAS