Home to the iconic Mayon Volcano, Albay has always been on the radar of travelers especially those who seek adventure. But if you think Mayon is the only beautiful attraction there, think again. There are so many stunning Albay tourist spots that will definitely surprise you.
From historical places in Albay to the most relaxing islands, you’ll be in awe once you set your foot in Albay.
1. Matukad Island - is one of the small tropical islands that make up Caramoan. Its fine white sands and deep blue waters are irresistible to the eyes and are perfect for swimming, scuba diving, and snorkeling.
2. Aguirangan Island - is a small paradise along the Lagonoy Gulf in Camsur. It is edged by ivory sand coast on the side facing Presentacion and Lagonoy while the other side is framed by magnificent rock platforms.
3. Lahos Beach - is one of the gems of the island. It is a spectacular white sand beach with amazing rock formations surrounded by thriving vegetation.
4. Tayak Lake - definitely a hideaway from the rest of the world. If you want to experience the joy of solace, this is the place for you.
5. Gota Beach - is one of the rising stars of Caramoan Island. Made as a project of the provincial government, the beach continues to attract Filipinos and foreigners alike to swim in its azure waters.
Located in the northeastern tip of Mindanao, holds plenty of tourist spots. Most of these tourist spots in the province had already been featured in national television and international media. Surigao del Norte comprises two major islands, Siargao and Bucas Grande, of which most of the tourist spots are located.
Also, Surigao del Norte is blessed with beautiful islands and beaches, caves, waterfalls, and lakes. If you want to explore these beautiful attractions Book Now!